There are four components to this:
1. I will do the writing I know I should be doing; be it blog posts, essays, a short story, poem, novel or something else.
2. I will write for myself first, not to please anyone else.
3. By the end of October, I will share at least a portion of this writing on my website.
4. I will encourage and support others that are participating by using the hashtag #writersunite as much as possible (via Jim)
For me this will be blogging here less and focusing on a major research project. I will also be working on a short story. I look forward to sharing my short story with you at the end of October and will spare you the doldrums of my research project.
I would love for you to join this community with us: journal, create, write, and share.
Please let me know if you are planning on participating or are already involved, I would love to encourage you!
- Let’s Start a Writing Revolution (www.unknownjim.com)
- Writers Unite (www.riverofthoughts.com)
- A Fictional Balance (www.michellewoodman.com)