This is an ongoing series about the book Love Does by Bob Goff. I am exploring each chapter and sharing a few of my thoughts.
Chapter 7 – Sweet Maria
Chapter 7 chronicles Bob’s relentless pursuit of his wife Sweet Maria. He tells this story and relates it back to Jesus’s loving pursuit of us.
“Because of our love for each other[Bob and Sweet Maria],I understand just a little more how God has pursued me in creative and whimsical ways, ways that initially did not get my attention. Nevertheless, He wouldn’t stop. That’s what love does–it pursues blindly, unflinchingly, and without end. When you go after something you love, you’ll do anything it takes to get it, even if it costs you everything.”
- Live differently – Live as Love Does (theycallmekeeks.com)
- Inside “Love Does”: I’m With You (theycallmekeeks.com)
- Book Review: Bob Goff’s Love Does (theycallmekeeks.com)
- Inside “Love Does”: Who needs an office? (theycallmekeeks.com)
- Inside “Love Does” (theycallmekeeks.com)