This is an ongoing series about the book Love Does by Bob Goff. I am exploring each chapter and sharing a few of my thoughts.
Chapter 6 – “Go Buy Your Books”
Bob tells the story of how he didn’t make the cut and wasn’t admitted into law school. Instead of letting this be the end of his story, he chose it to use it as opportunity and found a way in. This is a bold, tenacious story. And I love it.
“I once heard somebody say that God had closed a door on an opportunity they had hoped for. But I’ve always wondered if, when we want to do something that we know is right and good, God places that desire deep in our hearts because He wants it for us and it honors Him. Maybe there are times when we think a door has closed and, instead of misinterpreting the circumstances, God wants us to kick it down.”
“Words can launch us.”
- Live differently – Live as Love Does (theycallmekeeks.com)
- Inside “Love Does”: I’m With You (theycallmekeeks.com)
- Book Review: Bob Goff’s Love Does (theycallmekeeks.com)
- Love audaciously (theycallmekeeks.com)
- Failure is part of the process (theycallmekeeks.com)