This is an ongoing series about the book Love Does by Bob Goff. I am exploring each chapter and sharing a few of my thoughts.
Ryan in Love is a delightful chapter chronicling the efforts of a young man in love to prepare the perfect marriage proposal to his girl. Bob shares the story with such utter joy that you can’t help but be overjoyed yourself and find yourself laughing at the audacity of what love will and can and does do.
“Being engaged is a way of doing life, a way of living and loving. It’s about going to extremes and expressing the bright hope that life offers us, a hope that makes us brave and expels darkness with light. That’s what I want my life to be all about — full of abandon, whimsy, and in love. I want to be engaged to life and with life.”
- Live differently – Live as Love Does (theycallmekeeks.com)
- Inside “Love Does”: I’m With You (theycallmekeeks.com)
- Inside “Love Does” (theycallmekeeks.com)
- On the bookshelf: Love Does by Bob Goff (living3368.wordpress.com)
- Inside “Love Does”: Who needs an office? (theycallmekeeks.com)