In the last couple of days, I’ve had the joy of trying some new things and here are my thoughts concerning this:
- Thanksgiving can be a relatively CALM family gathering/holiday.
- Hoopla by the makers of Cranium IS a very fun game!
- Finding Neverland was definitely worth the wait–it was excellent, finally a movie I can get lost in.
- Solitude can be nice and even rejuvenating.
- Cosmic Christmas was an excellent book by Max Lucado. It’s possible that this might go on my list of books to read each year.
- The Macy Day Parade was not a total waste of time to watch—it’s great background noise.
- I can survive without After-Thanksgiving-Sales. (Yep, that’s right I opted for sleeping in instead of waking up at the crack of dawn.)
- I can blog!!! Thanks to the Happy Homemaker’s comments and encouragement, I’m trying to blog more routinely.