“Where there is no vision, the people perish…”
What is the LDP? The LDP (Life Development Plan) was created by Pastor Craig at Life Church.tv to help people tap into and discover God’s vision for their life. He has asked the entire church to commit to attending church for the next six weeks, attend a Host Home, and walk through the Life Development Plan Devotional. The sermon is also shown online at www.lifechurch.tv and the devotional can be found online also. I felt called to become a host for this and it is so exciting to watch God’s hand upon my life and His Hand upon others.
We’ve just began the second week and I would like to review the past week (These statements are from Life Development Plan Devotional Week 1) :
- Everyone ends up somewhere, but few people end up somewhere on purpose.
- If you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for anything.
- If you don’t know where you’re going, you won’t know when you get there.
- When you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
- Accountability closes the gap between intentions and actions.
Enjoy! And remember God is good, all the time!